Let's Learn: Playwright
Playwright is an open-source framework for Web Testing and Automation that enables cross-browser testing acrpss Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API – simplifying the developer experience and workflows for end-to-end testing of modern web apps.
What is cross-browser testing? Why is test automation important to modern web app developers? How can Playwright help us design and execute effective end-to-end testing workflows? And what does Playwright do differently when compared to existing testing frameworks? This blog documents my learning journey exploring these questions starting with #30DaysOfPlaywright.
Recent News & Activity
- Dec 22, 2021 - Tool Talk : Codegen
- Dec 21, 2021 - Tool Talk : Command Line
- Dec 09, 2021 - Tool Talk : Trace Viewer
- Dec 07, 2021 - Playwright ♥️ Azure Static Web Apps
- Dec 06, 2021 - Setup Azure Static Web Apps Demo For Experiments
- Dec 03, 2021 - Getting Started - Test Scripts
- Dec 02, 2021 - Getting Started - Test Setup
- Dec 01, 2021 - Hello, #30DaysOfPlaywright!
- Nov 24, 2021 - NextJS adds official example for Playwright testing
- Nov 18, 2021 - Playwright v1.17 Release Candidate is out